webquest

domingo, 15 de enero de 2012

Session 5.The Negation in the past and Folk Tales


Good job guys!
Irregular verbs are something really easy to achieve when we understand that they are not that difficult and can help us in our way to communicate with other people in the past. They are also useful to understand stories that will enjoy us. Today, I will provide you with a new tale, you have to watch it in the following video and afterwards you have to write a summary of it. the summary has to be done using the past tense and it has to be concrete, so not too long. Besides, i will provide you with some exercises in the negative form in the past tense.
Good luck and see you tomorrow!



Negative sentences in

3 comentarios:

  1. Hi Fernando!
    I like so much your blog and I also like his beautiful design, congratulations
    Sorry my very poor english
    Very Good job friend

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hello fer!
    I like the idea that working irregular verbs with children, because as you said is very essential in order to communicate in the right way in any level of education.
    I think you know well, you always have the perfect idea for the perfect moment, so here I have nothing more to say.(:
    Congratulations

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi Fer! I like the idea, because learning irregular verbs is essential for the future. If they learn this kind of verbs, they will can develop any sentence structure in the future.

    Nice job!!

    ResponderEliminar