webquest

miércoles, 11 de enero de 2012

Session 3. The Past Simple. Regular Verbs


Hi children!
This week we are going to work with past tenses. During the following days I will provide you some material to work with. Today,as we have seen during the lesson, I have told you that we will begin to prepare this Unit of Work, and we have made a revision of grammar in the past tense with regular verbs and its pronunciation . Anyway, I will provide you with a video in which you can appreciate how they are pronounced, its grammar and spelling and some useful exercises that you should do in order to improve this part of the lesson.
See you tomorrow and good luck!
3 exercises (30

2 comentarios:

  1. Fernando, I have found this video quite interesting. In my opinion it is a bit difficult to find the vocal cords- I have been trying to find mine for several years, but not any more. However, I think that once you find your vocal cords past pronunciation becomes much more easy. Otherwise you have to learn all voiced and unvoiced sounds, and keep practising because it is easier forget them than learn them. :))

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Mercedes, children learn everything that you teach them, we find this difficult because nobody told us how to pronounce when we were children, For that reason, we should teach them all this staff before the errors in pronunciation become fossilized.
    Bye darling.

    ResponderEliminar